Reflections.qc.ca - Secondary III
Discover Reflections – a dynamic series for teaching history of Quebec and Canada in secondary 3!
The student textbook comes in both print and digital versions.*
What’s more, the series offers an impressive digital component with an array of interactive workshops on Chenelière Education’s i+ Interactif platform.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.
The Reflections.qc.ca series takes a flexible, engaging approach to the Secondary III History of Québec and Canada program. Its enriching educational content allows students to develop subject-specific and cross-curricular competencies.
The Reflections.qc.ca series offers:
- a clear and structured chronological framework
- a complete study of the periods, social phenomena, historical knowledge and program concepts
- many primary source documents
- abundant, carefully selected visual documents
- many essentials, easy-to-read historical maps
- varied representations of time
- geographical features presented in a geography file at the beginning of the textbook and integrated into the chapters
- a wide variety of activities for performing intellectual operations
- a reference section that includes maps, a chronology, steps for performing intellectual operations and tools for mastering the historical methods as well as for analyzing and using various document
To complete the series, you’ll also find additional digital content on the i+ Interactif platform.
- Interactive workshops
- Original videos
- Slide presentations with additional visual documents
- Interactive maps
- A carrousel of comparative maps
- An interactive tiered timeline
- Animated organizational charts
- Info+ entries
- Interactive summaries
- And much more!