Zipline - Cycle One (Year Two)
Zipline – Everything you need for enriched ESL!
Discover Zipline – a dynamic series for teaching Enriched English as a Second Language in secondary 2!
The workbook comes in both print and digital versions.*
What’s more, the series offers an impressive digital component with an array of interactive workshops on Chenelière Education’s i+ Interactif platform.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.
Workbooks that offer original takes on innovative themes!
- A review unit to start the year on the right foot
- Dynamic and appealing visuals for students
- A wide variety of authentic texts of varied and appropriate lengths
- Contextualized and decontextualized grammar exercises
- A grammar section presenting grammar notions and numerous exercises to help students practise and reinforce their grammar skills
- A useful reference section that offers functional language, strategies, tips for writing and production processes and other grammar references
In every unit, you will find tasks focused on viewing, speaking, writing and reading :
- A viewing activity with video on DVD (before, while and after viewing questions)
- A speaking task with many additional opportunities for discussion
- Two grammar points plus contextualized practice
- A final writing project that gathers information learned in the unit in a final written production
- An extra reading text and activity to further explore the unit’s theme
Want to work with this series? These other components are also available for purchase.
Teacher's Guide and Answer Key*
- 4-colour answer key
- A CD with pronunciation activities and recorded texts
- A DVD offering videos with and without English subtitles
- Multiple handouts that include extra reading activities, grammar quizzes and exercises and evaluation tools
- Interactive exercises and workshops
*The Answer Key is also available for the print version.
Digital content, interactive quizzes and workshops on the i+ Interactif platform
- Student Workbook, digital version
- Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key, digital version
- More than 900 questions per year with feedback for your students
- Grammar quizzes
- Grammar exercises
- Instant access to all audio CD material, plus recordings of all vocabulary words
- Instant access to numerous videos on DVD with and without subtitles
- Many cross-references
- Answers that appear one-by-one
- All handouts in both PDF and Word formats
- And much more!