Reflections.qc.ca - Secondary IV - COMBO
Discover Reflections – a dynamic series for teaching history of Quebec and Canada in secondary 4!
The student textbook comes in both print and digital versions.*
What’s more, the series offers an impressive digital component with an array of interactive workshops on Chenelière Education’s i+ Interactif platform.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.
- Many primary source documents
- Abundant, carefully selected visual documents
- Many essential, easy-to-read historical maps
- Varied representations of time
- Geographical features presented in a geography file at the beginning of the textbook and integrated into the chapters
- A wide variety of activities for performing intellectual operations
- A reference section that includes maps, a chronology, steps for performing intellectual operations and tools for mastering the historical method as well as for analyzing and using various documents
- Interactive workshops, original videos, slide presentations with additional visual documents, interactive maps, a carousel of comparative maps, an interactive tiered timeline, animated organizational charts, info+ entries, interactive summaries
- And much more!