Quest - 2e cycle (1re année)
Designed for Quebec ESL students in Secondary Cycle Two, the Quest series takes students on a new journey in English.
Quest places students at the centre of their learning. It develops the ESL and Cross-Curricular Competencies and exploits the Broad Areas of Learning through captivating themes.
The series gives teachers pedagogical flexibility and the support to make the reform a reality.
Quest is a series that offers:
- Timeless themes that will appeal to both girls and boys
- Texts of varying levels of difficulty
- A Reading Folio in the Student's Book that offers a vast selection of authentic texts
- Contextualized grammar explanations with exercises to practise grammar basics
- A Reference Section in the Student's Book that helps students develop functional language, improve grammar skills and enrich their vocabulary, and provides useful contextualized strategies for oral communication, reading and writing
- Detailed explanations of the response, writing and production processes
- Fun projects that allow students to reinvest what they learn and to develop autonomy
- Culture Capsules that expose students to English culture around the world
- A CD, DVD and VHS package that helps students improve their listening and oral communication skills
- Possibilities for differentiation
- All the tools needed for evaluation