Quest - 2e cycle (3e année)
Teacher's Guide - Printed or Digital version
Intended for Québec ESL students in Secondary Cycle Two, the Quest series takes students on a new and exciting adventure in English. Quest encourages students to take an active role as learners and to become the centre of the learning process.
Intended for Québec ESL students in Secondary Cycle Two, the Quest series takes students on a new and exciting adventure in English.
Quest encourages students to take an active role as learners and to become the centre of the learning process. They develop ESL and Cross-Curricular Competencies by exploring interesting themes related to Broad Areas of Learning.
The series supports teachers by providing complete and flexible classroom material that reflects the concepts of current pedagogical and curricular reform.
- Timeless and attractive themes that appeal to both girls and boys
- Texts of varying lengths and levels of difficulty
- Explanations of grammar in context, with exercises to practise basic concepts
- A varied selection of authentic texts in the Reading Folio of the Student’s Book that hold the students’ interest and stimulate their desire to read
- A Reference Section in the Student’s Book with grammar notes; vocabulary; strategies for oral and written communication; explanations of the response, writing and production processes and examples of text types
- Three workshops that focus on the writing process and different text types which help students become better writers
- Culture Capsules that expand students’ vision of English culture around the world
- A CD and DVD package that helps students improve their listening and oral communication skills
- Differentiated options for weaker ad above-level learners
- A variety of evaluation tools to assess different aspects of students’ performance and progress
Renseignements sur l'ouvrage
Éditeur Chenelière Éducation
Année de parution 2010
Niveau scolaire 5e secondaire
Cycle Secondaire / 2eme cycle