Quest - 2e cycle (2e année)
Designed for Québec ESL students in Secondary Cycle Two, the Quest series takes students on a new and exciting adventure in English.
Quest encourages students to take an active role as learners and to become the centre of the learning process. They develop ESL and Cross-Curricular Competencies by exploring interesting themes related to Broad Areas of Learning.
The series supports teachers by providing complete and fl exible classroom material that refl ects the concepts of current pedagogical and curricular reform.
The Quest Student's Book offers:
- A vast selection of texts and timeless themes that appeal to both girls and boys;
- One-of-a-kind Reading Folio that provides an incomparable selection of extra authentic texts of varying levels of difficulty;
- Content organized in a simple and clear manner;
- Contextualized grammar explanations as well as exercises to practise grammar basics;
- Useful strategies for oral communication, reading and writing;
- Fun activities that can be completed in one period;
- Everything needed to develop students’ grasp of functional language and grammar and to enrich their vocabulary;
- Culture Capsules that expose students to different English cultures around the world;
- Fun projects that allow students to reinvest what they learn and develop autonomy.
Quest, wonderful themes, texts and grammar for solid competency development and learning that lasts!