Studio - Cycle Two (Year One)
Discover Studio – a dynamic series for teaching English as a Second Language in secondary 3!
The workbook comes in both print and digital versions.*
What’s more, the series offers an impressive digital component with an array of interactive workshops on Chenelière Education’s i+ Interactif platform.
*A teacher digital set is required for students to access interactive activities.
Designed for ESL students in Secondary Cycle Two, Studio conforms to the ESL program as well as the Progression of Learning and the Framework for the Evaluation of Learning. It provides all the material needed to develop the three ESL competencies and offers a rich variety of Learning and Evaluation Situations (LES), an extensive Grammar Section and a practical Reference Section. Studio can replace or complement any other learning material.
- Six engaging Learning and Evaluation Situations with mature high-interest themes
- Opportunities and support to help students engage in meaningful oral interaction
- Varied listening and reading texts with activities that focus on the response process
- Model texts and writing tasks that take students through the writing process
- Final projects and extra reading texts that encourage students to think further about the topic
- Contextualized grammar activities and a comprehensive Grammar Section for more practice
Want to work with this series? These other components are also available for purchase.
Answer Key • Paper version
- Answer Key for the Student Workbook with teacher’s notes and suggestions for differentiation and evaluation
- CD of listening texts
Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key • Paper version
- The complete Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key
- Audio-visual package (CD and DVD)
- Additional material: evaluation situations and grids, grammar quizzes, extra reading texts and activities for the DVD
Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key • Digital version on the i+ Interactif platform
- An interactive version of the Teacher’s Guide and Answer Key
- Hotspots for activities and websites
- Direct access to audio files and videos
- All handouts in PDF and Word format
- One-by-one answers
- And much more!